Our staff is selected for their approach to children, teaching skills and teaching. The key in the selection of our full-time teachers and teachers of extracurricular activities is a passion for their profession, to work with children. We want children to be provided with excellent care by people who treat them as partners and in an individual way. To ensure the time spent in the kindergarten is interesting and prepared in an attractive way.
Our teachers choose a proven curricula, and the selection of proven curriculum to the children entrusted to the care who are never bored with joy exceed the thresholds of our nursery every day.
Teachers take part in regular training in order to explore innovative ways of working with children and improve their methodological skills. All this so that the children entrusted to us in our care are provided with an attractive modern curriculum and joyfully enter our pre-school every day.
Ms Monika started her professional work in a pre-school in 2008 and since then she has been cooperating with Warsaw pre-schools, both network and smaller ones. She has 12 years of experience working as a pre-school director.
Ms Monika enjoys the observation of children, their behavior, logic and directness. Working in this profession is a great passion, and observing the development of a child gives her a lot of satisfaction.
A graduate of the Świętokrzyska Academy in Kielce, where she completed three-year pedagogical undergraduate studies in the field of Early School and Pre-School Education with teaching English and the Pedagogical University of the Society of Universal Knowledge, where she obtained a master’s degree in Preschool Pedagogy with Speech Therapy. In 2012, she completed a qualification course for Managerial Staff – Management in Education at the Teacher Training Center.
In the course of her work, she also improved on courses and training:
* Academy of Directors Trainer: Łukasz Bieliński How to communicate effectively in a difficult situation based on the model of the Nonviolent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg
* Directors Development Program Trainer: Anna Dobieszewska and Dominika Kanik-Kliczko 7-month development program for Kindergarten Directors
* Nazywanie świat Nazywanie świat – A different method of learning to write and read by Dr. Irena Majchrzak
* Glottodidaktyka 1st degree training Glottodidaktyka prof. dr. hab. Bronisław Rocławski
Privately, a mother of two sons, motherhood is her greatest challenge and adventure. He likes steeplechase, books and traveling.
Paulina is a graduate of Pedagogy with a specialization in Early School Education and Preschool Education at the Faculty of Educational Sciences at the University of Łódź. In addition, she completed first-cycle studies in the field of Sociology – Social Communication. In her diploma thesis, while studying as a teacher, she dealt with the historical aspect of raising children, focusing on the impact of post-war trauma on a child’s development.
Paulina started her adventure with children while still a student, working as an assistant teacher in a kindergarten. Currently, he has eight years of experience in working with children, including four years as an educator at Happy Kids Academy. She is a cheerful and creative person. She enjoys little successes of children. In her opinion, it is worth putting a lot of effort into the work, so that later on the child’s face you can see a smile and satisfaction with self-performed tasks. She is constantly trying to improve her workshop by participating in trainings and courses. In working with children, she uses various educational methods. Thanks to the use of Positive Discipline and Nonviolent Communication, she tries to understand children and equip them with life skills that will result in the future of a new generation that is aware of their feelings and behaviours.
Privately, she loves spending time actively, for years she has been passionate about mountain climbing, which gives her strength and helps in achieving life goals.
Kinga is a teacher of Preschool and Early School Education. She graduated from the University of Warsaw. Previously, she studied national security at the Military University of Technology. She enjoys being with children, accompanying them in learning new skills and building self-confidence. Being a teacher is a demanding job that gives a lot of satisfaction and joy.
Kinga likes reading psychology and education books, as well as NVC books. In addition, she loves listening to music, playing board games, cycling, good mood, summer in the countryside, grandma’s broth and potted flowers that make her apartment green.
Weronika is in the process of writing her master’s thesis at the Academy of Special Pedagogy, majoring in Education and Early School Pedagogy. Her mission in working with kindergartens is to provide them with space for physical activity, free exploration and contact with nature.
Weronika attends seminars and training on:
• I’m OK the way I am,
• The art of speaking inspired by the principles of Jesper Juul,
• Non-violent communication.
Additionally, she participated in mathematics and sensory courses. At work, he follows the principle “a dirty child is a happy child”. Apart from working in the kindergarten, Weronika is interested in analogical photography, camping and mountain walks.
Aleksandra is a speech therapist with teaching qualifications, a myofunctional therapist, a speech therapist, and a provider of auditory training using the Neuroflow method.
She completed postgraduate qualifying speech therapy studies at the University of Management in Warsaw (currently: Management Academy of Applied Sciences in Warsaw). Currently undergoing neurospeech therapy studies, specializing in “Early speech therapy intervention – Neurospeech therapy of infants and children”.
She gained her experience in working with children by patiently pursuing her goal. At the beginning, working as a caregiver at a local child care point. Then she conducted music and logorhythmic classes in kindergartens and nurseries, while simultaneously studying. After obtaining the title of speech therapist, she started working in private kindergartens, a specialized children’s clinic under the National Health Fund and private offices and therapy centers, where she sees children, adolescents and adults with a very wide range of speech therapy and myofunctional difficulties.
Aleksandra looks at each patient carefully. She tries to provide him with the best possible care and select therapy to suit his individual needs.
Her work is guided by the thought of Janusz Korczak: “If you can diagnose a child’s joy and its intensity, you must see that the highest joy is the joy of overcoming a difficulty, a goal achieved, a secret discovered. The joy of triumph and the happiness of independence, self-control and domination.
She wants to help the youngest reach new peaks and be their guide in discovering new skills and overcoming difficulties.
Aleksandra deals with:
• diagnosis and therapy of articulation disorders in children, adolescents and adults
• speech therapy consultations
• diagnosis and therapy of myofunctional disorders (also in people with orthodontic problems – before and during treatment)
• therapy for children on the autism spectrum
• speech therapy for children with delayed speech development
• speech therapy prevention and conducting logorrhythmic classes
• diagnosis and auditory therapy according to the Neuroflow ATS ® method
Privately, she is a wife and mother of five children. She enjoys reading, riding a bike, picking mushrooms and solving logical puzzles.
Academy of Music Fryderyk Chopin in Warsaw
Major: Music Education
• 16th National Music Workshops of the Carl Orff Society
• 14th National Music Workshops of the Carl Orff Society.
• 12th National Music Workshops of the Carl Orff Society.
• Active listening to music by Batti Strauss part. II
• The Development Movement Method by Weronika Sherborne part. AND
• Good Start Method part. III – supervision
• Good Start Method part. II
• Good Start Method part. AND
• Workshops “Understanding autism”
• Conference “A student with Asperger Syndrome in an inclusive class”
• Course: The use of music classes in the prevention of students with disabilities.
• Dance, movement and space in the four seasons of the year.
• Integration dances.
• Greek folk dances for everyone.
• Fairy-tale therapy workshops.
• Educational course for parents of children with ADHD.
• A course for summer camp educators. “
Ricardo Scooby Doo
Capoeira gymnastics instructor
Ricardo was born in Rio de Janeiro, and he has been capoeira training from 6 years of age. Contra- Capoeira Master. Actor and musician (playing the berimbau, atabaque, pandeiro, agogo), dancer Makulele and Samba. Dance practiced in Brazil since1987.
He created his own curriculum Capoeira for children. IMKA actor Theatre in Warsaw and he participated in the project, Germinal Mel ‘, by 2011. He Worked in the group Capoeira Liberdade as Professor in graduation Contra-Master.
Contra-Master in Capoeira. Actor and musician (playing the berimbau, atabaque, pandeiro, agogo), dancer Makulele and Samba.
Practice since 1987 (in Brazil). Experience:
* The project, Germinal Mel ‘2001-2005
* Lasting 18 years working in the group Capoeira Liberdade, till 2011 as a professor, currently in graduation Contra-Master
* NGO “Corpo Movement”, as Professor and Director of Capoeira. Asset Management
* Regular demonstrations in front of an audience, participation in films and other artistic projects
* 2004 – Course Teaching Children – Government
Foundation in Rio Esporte
* 2003 – Teaching Capoeira and Brazilian Folklore – Foundation in Rio Esporte
* 2002 – Physical Education / Capoeira